i need to stop imagining scenarios in my head that have a -2% chance of actually happening it’s becoming a problem
The tenth Doctor and Rose walk into a bar. Not the same bar of course. They are in two different universes
you’re a fucking asshole
I’ve barely been at my apartment for 2 hours and I have to will myself to go get groceries already…
I should’ve known this would be a bad idea… Actually I did but I didn’t care. God damnit!
You have such a huge fan base and it’s such an interesting show. Do your fans ask you for anything unusual? It being such an unusual show.
bisexual people aren’t more likely to cheat in relationships but we are more likely to cheat at cards, while lesbians are most likely to cheat at jenga, and genderqueer people often cheat at mario kart
how the fuck do you cheat at jenga
ask a lesbian
this is never not funny
do you ever think about the judges for the triwizard tournament trying to figure out who to kidnap for the second task
like they’re all just sitting in dumbledore’s office and karkaroff goes “well word on the street says that krum has a crush on that granger girl”
"damn," says dumbledore, "I wanted harry to rescue her. well, what about the delightful miss chang?"
"no," says bagman, "we’ve got her down for diggory"
"stop sinking my ships," says dumbledore
I have now tried live streaming a game for the first time. Of course it was only for 16 minutes and I didn’t have any viewers but it was still rather exciting :D
I am convinced that this is the face
he was making underneath this mask
and no one can tell me different.
- jehan who will say things like “oopsie daisy!” when he breaks a bone but curses like a sailor if he gets a paper cut
- bahorel having a youtube channel where all he does is aggresively bake cupcakes and rant about things and somehow he has like a huge following and is kind of youtube famous
- joly who loves to garden and who has a sixth sense for wen his friends are sad, so he’ll just kind of show up at your doorstep with a bouquet of flowers with no explanation or prompting, he just knows
- bossuet who is a master juggler, and who will often just pick things up off tables and start juggling them to amuse his friends
- combeferre who stress-knits, and so if he’s feeling particularly stressed, he’ll just churn out like half a dozen of versions of the same hat, in varying colors of cheap yarn
- courfeyrac who learns how to unicycle after finding a unicycle on the side of the road with a ‘FREE’ sign stuck to it, and now he just kind of will frequently ride it to classes
- grantaire who creates animal personas for all of his friends and turn them into childrens book characters for his final one semester for one of his art classes, and gives a copy of the book to all of his friends
- enjolras who keeps a bunch of photo booth strip photos of him and combeferre and courfeyrac pulling dorky faces in his wallet because he likes to carry around the reminder that he has people who love him in his life
- cosette who has a charm bracelet with twelve charms on it— one for each ami, plus marius, musichetta, and eponine
- musichetta who drops out of college, switches to cooking school, and then opens up her own restaurant as soon as she graduates— she calls it Mes Amis
- eponine who collects silly socks, and whose favorite ones are the ones that grantaire sloppily knitted for her one christmas
- feuilly who has a never-ending love for musicals (legally blonde is his favorite)
- marius who accidentally acquires a rabbit names bunnicula— no one’s quite sure how it happened, all they can get out of marius is a jumbled tale including a broken washing machine, falling out of a tree, four hitchhikers, and a lack of spare change
My brother and I were watching a blind race of Battle Kid 2 that some of his friends were participating in. (A blind race is when you haven’t played the game before) And apparently I’m an evil human being just for saying that it’s amusing when it sounds like someone is about to cry because the run is going so badly…
So, school starts on monday… I’m not too exited but at least I’ve had the greatest summer ever! I just thought I’d write a bit about it below the line :)